Report to Adult Protective Services (APS) for Mistreatment of a Senior or Person With a Disability

This form has been deactivated for reporting. 

The new site for reporting Abuse, Neglect, or Exploitation is:

If you or someone else is in danger right now, call 911.

To find out more about Adult Protective Services visit our website Let's get started.